How to Make Chocolate Sandwhich Cookies
- 1To make chocolate wafers; Mix flour,cocoa,baking soda baking powder,salt and sugar.
- 2Beat in 1/2 cup butter and egg.
- 3Drop by teaspoons of dough onto greased baking sheet 2" apart. Slightly flatten dough.
- 4Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let cool.
- 5Make cream filling; Combine 1/4 cup butter,oil and gradually beat in confectioners sugar and vanilla till fluffy.
- 6Place a teaspoon of filling onto center of chocolate wafer and lightly press another chocolate wafer on top till cream comes to the edge.Repeat with remaining wafers.Store in airtight container.