Chocolate Revel Bars
3 cquick cooking oats
2 1/2` call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1 cbutter, softened
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
4 tspvanilla extract
114 oz can sweetened condenced milk
1 1/2 cchocolate chips
1/2 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Chocolate Revel Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together 1 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Mix in eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla. In another bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda, and 1 teaspoon salt; stir into butter mixture. Set aside
- In a medium saucepan, heat sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, 2 tablespoons butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in walnuts and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pat 2/3 of the oat mixture into the bottom of the
prepared pan. Spread chocolate mixture evenly over the top, and dot with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven. Let cool
on a wire rack, then cut into bars.