Chocolate Raspberry Bar Cookies
These are rich and decadent , yet so easy to make.
How to Make Chocolate Raspberry Bar Cookies
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate in a medium saucepan, over medium heat, stirring as it melts.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sugar, blend in eggs one at a time. Add vanilla and stir in flour.
- Spread batter onto a 15x10x1 jelly roll pan (or cookie sheet with sides).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Remove pan from oven and cool. Spread the jam on top. Cut into 4 rectangles. Stack two together, with jam on top. Repeat with other two. Cut into cookie squares. Drizzle with melted chocolate chips on top. Let set until firm.