Chocolate, Potato Chip & Pretzel Cookies
You can find me elsewhere too.
My Blog-Ma's Aprong Strings: masapronstrings.blogspot.com
2 stickunsalted butter
1 cplus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
1/4 c1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 cunsulphured molasses (not blackstrap)
4 1/4 call-purpose flour
1 tspkosher salt
1 tspbaking soda
3/4 cpretzels, broken
3/4 cpotato chips, broken
1 1/2 csemi sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate, Potato Chip & Pretzel Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In bowl of electric mixer fitted with paddle, cream together butter and sugars until well blended and fluffy
- Add eggs and beat until well incorporated, then add molasses.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt, baking soda, until just combined.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the wet ingredients and mix until blended.
- Remove from mixer and gently fold in chocolate chips, pretzels and potato chips.
- Transfer dough to clean work surface and divide into 12 equal portions.
- Place each on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake in oven 12 minutes, or until very lightly browned.
- Let cool on rack and store in airtight container.
- Beware of lurking Cookie Monsters. I am sure there will be many sightings.