Chocolate Pecan Cookies
How to Make Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- Beat butter and combine with both sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Combine flour and cocoa and add to sugar mixture.
- Divide chopped pecans stirring in 1/2 cup into mixture. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven at 350.
- Combine 4 Tbsps. sugar and remaining cup of chopped pecans in bowl.
Divide dough into 4 parts only taking out 1 at a time leaving rest in frig.
- Roll dough into 1-2 in. balls and roll in sugar mixture. Press the balls down flat on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes and cool for a couple of mins. before removing from pan. Depending on pans you use you may find that you need to spray your pan before placing cookies on cookie sheet. I didn't have to, but you may.