Chocolate Pecan Coconut Cookie Bars
How to Make Chocolate Pecan Coconut Cookie Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In work bowl of processor, mix baking mix and sugar; Pulse until blended.
- 2Add butter; pulse until mixture is crumbly. Pat mixture into bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan, Bake for 15 minutes or until edges of crust are lightly browned.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with chocolate morsels. Bake for 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt.
- 4Remove pan from oven.
- 5Using a small metal spatula, spread chocolate over warm crust. Top with pecans and coconut; gently press into chocolate, using spatula.
- 6Cool completely on wire rack, about 1 hour. Chill for 30 minutes or until chocolate sets. cut into 16 bars. For best results, use a small offset metal spatula to spread chocolate and remove bars from pan.