Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray. Set aside. In a saucepan combine the butter, dark brown sugar, and vanilla. Cook over low heat until the butter has melted and sugar has dissolved.
- Add the oats, cinnamon, and salt. Cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips and peanut in a microwave safe dish and microwave in increments of 1 minute until melted and mixed well.
- Place half the oatmeal mixture in the prepared pan. Spread half the peanut butter chocolate mixture over top. Top with the remaining oatmeal mixture then the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until hardened. Cut into squares.