Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Chocolate + Peanut Butter = Bliss
I don't feel particularly creative posting this, BUT, if you never buy Peanut Butter Chips, you wouldn't know this recipe even existed...
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- 3In large bowl, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Combine well.
- 4Add flour mixture to sugar mixture. Once combined, stir in peanut butter chips.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 8 - 9 minutes (do not overbake; cookies should be soft - they will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.)
- 7Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.