Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large mixer bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- 3Add sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
- 4Blend in flour and salt. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 5Spread into un-greased 9x13 baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 6Immediately sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes until morsels become soft and shiny. Spread morsels evenly over top.
Cool completely. Cut and enjoy!