★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 c
- peanut butter
- 2 lb
- chocolate or vanilla candy coating or bark
- buttery round crackers or cheesy crackers
- candy sprinkles for decorations
How to Make Chocolate PB Crackers
- 1Spread approximately 1 tsp PB on a cracker, top with a second cracker to make a sandwich. Continue until all crackers have PB and tops.
- 2Melt candy coating in a double boiler or microwave according to directions on the bag. when melted, stir well and dip each cracker sandwich into the candy coating, covering it all.
- 3Place crackers on wax or parchment paper to cool. Decorate with sprinkles or other Holiday decoration. Allow coating to completely set, or place in refridgerator to cool. Store between layers of wax paper in a cool, dry place or refridgerate. These freeze well! Delish!!