Chocolate Mexi Sticks !
*** Sometimes we dip the sticks in chocolate coating instead of sugar, and sometimes we add colored sprinkles or chopped nuts.
*** These are a big hit at pot luck dinners, family reunions, game nights, family home evenings.
- 5 small
- flour tortillas
- 5 - inches deep vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 c
- cocoa powder
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
OIL FOR FRYING
How to Make Chocolate Mexi Sticks !
- 1Mix together cocoa and powdered sugar in a large bowl. Set aside until needed.
- 2Heat the oil in a sauce pan of deep fryer.
- 3Cut flour tortillas into about 1 - inch wide strips.
- 4Fry about 4 - 5 strips in the hot oil. They cook fast!!! Cook until golden brown. Remove from oil and put on paper towel lined plate to drain and cool a bit.
Put the fried strips into the bowl with the sugar mixture and coat them well.
Repeat until all are done.... then.... enjoy!