Chocolate Marshmallow cookies
- pouch betty crocker double chocolate chunk cookie mix
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp
- bag small marshmallows
- 1 c
- mini semisweet chocolate chips (6 ounce)
- 1/3 c
- whipping cream
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 c
- powdered sugar
- walnut halves or pieces
How to Make Chocolate Marshmallow cookies
- 1Heat oven 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix all ingredients for cookie together until soft dough forms. On ungreased cookies sheets drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart. (I used a bakers cookie scoop..small size, works wonderful)
- 3Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press 5 small marshmallows on top of the cookies return to oven for 2 more minutes until marshmallows soften and puff a little. Remove from oven cool for 2 minutes then move to cooling racks. Cool completely for 15 minutes. (Cookies will still be a little soft, it is fine, they set up as they cool)
- 4While they are cooling..take a heavy duty saucepan and melt chocolate, whipping cream, butter and vanilla on low heat until melted and smooth. Stir in powdered sugar, mix until well blended and smooth.
- 5Take a decorators' bag or a large plastic storage bag and pour the chocolate into the bag..(make sure the chocolate isn't real hot, let it cool a bit..) snip the corner of the bag at the very tip and then drizzle chocolate over each cookie as shown above in my picture. Now top with a walnut half, or several small walnut pieces. Allow frosting to set..then enjoy!