Chocolate Marshmallow Bars1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ozchocolate, unsweetened squares
1 tspvanilla extract
1 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Chocolate Marshmallow Bars
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease an 11 1/2 x 7 baking pan.
- Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over hot water. Set aside.
- Cream sugar and eggs until light and fluffy. Add flour. Beat.
- Add melted chocolate and butter. Beat well.
- Mix in vanilla and pecans. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 18 minutes and remove from oven. Cover with marshmallows.
- Return to oven and bake until marshmallows are lightly browned. Cool slightly and cut into bars.