1 pkgdevil's food cake mix with pudding
8 Tbsp(1 stick) butter, at room temp, cut into 8 pieces
1 cbutterscotch chips
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 csweetened flaked coconut
1 cchopped pecans or walnuts
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
How to Make Chocolate Hello Dollies
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat oven to 350. Set aside an ungreased 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- Place the cake mix and butter in a large mixing bowl. Cut the butter into the cake mix with two knives or a pastry blender until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle the mixture over the bottom of the jelly roll pan and press into the pan with your fingertips to form a crust.
- Sprinkle the top of the crust evenly with the butterscotch chips,chocolate chips,coconut and nuts. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over all the ingredients. Place the pan in the oven.
- Bake the bars until they are lightly browned and bubbly all over, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a rack to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into bars.
- Store these bars,covered in plastic wrap or foil at room temp for up to 5 days. Or freeze them, wrapped in foil for up to 6 months. Thaw the bars overnight on the counter before serving.