Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
*Side note- You can subsititue walnuts for the hazelnuts, they are still yummy!
3/4 cbutter, room temperature
1 cbrown sugar, lightly packed
13 ozjar chocolate hazelnut spread (nuttela)
1 ozchocolate, unsweetened, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
2 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cchopped, hazelnuts ( if raw, roast & skin)
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter & sugars until combined.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread, melted chocolate and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at time, mixing well after each.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, soda, powder & salt
- Beat as much of the flour mixture into creamed mixture with mixer as you can. Stir in any remaining flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 350' degree oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are just set.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for 2 minutes and than transfer to wire rack.