Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1box devils food cake mix
1 stickmelted butter
1/2 cchocolate hazelnut spread
1/2 cmilk chocolate chips
2/3 cchopped hazelnuts
3/4 cmelted chocolate bark for dipping
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Empty cake mix into bowl.
Add the 2 eggs and butter.
- Next add the hazelnut spread.
Beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes
- Add the hazelnuts and chocolate chips and fold into the batter
- Using a medium sized scoop, place 12 cookies on each cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.(cookies should be a little soft)
- Allow the cookies to cool.
Melt the chocolate bark in microwave for about 2 minutes.
Dip each cookie edge in chocolate and allow to dry.
Should make about 36 cookies.