Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- box devils food cake mix
- 1 stick
- melted butter
- 1/2 c
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 c
- chopped hazelnuts
- 3/4 c
- melted chocolate bark for dipping
How to Make Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- 1Empty cake mix into bowl.
Add the 2 eggs and butter.
- 2Next add the hazelnut spread.
Beat on medium speed for about 2 minutes
- 3Add the hazelnuts and chocolate chips and fold into the batter
- 4Using a medium sized scoop, place 12 cookies on each cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 14 minutes.(cookies should be a little soft)
- 5Allow the cookies to cool.
Melt the chocolate bark in microwave for about 2 minutes.
Dip each cookie edge in chocolate and allow to dry.
Should make about 36 cookies.