How to Make Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven for 350.
- In large bowl with electric mixer, cream the cream cheese & butter until smooth.
- Then beat in vanilla.
- Beat in cake mix.
- Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up, so that you can roll batter into balls.
- Roll batter into Tablespoon sized balls. & then roll in confectioner's sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes. The cookie will be soft & gooey.
- Cool completely & sprinkle with more confectioner's sugar if desired.