How to Make Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies
- 1Preheat oven for 350.
- 2In large bowl with electric mixer, cream the cream cheese & butter until smooth.
- 3Then beat in vanilla.
- 4Beat in cake mix.
- 5Cover & refrigerate for 2 hours to firm up, so that you can roll batter into balls.
- 6Roll batter into Tablespoon sized balls. & then roll in confectioner's sugar.
- 7Place on ungreased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake 12 minutes. The cookie will be soft & gooey.
- 8Cool completely & sprinkle with more confectioner's sugar if desired.