"Chocolate Glazed Donut" Autumn Cookies
This makes about two dozen. Enjoy!
- 1 box
- cream cheese
- 1 stick
- 1/2 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 pinch
- kosher salt
- 1/4 c
- cocoa, unsweetened
- confectioners' sugar to roll
- edible autumn decorations, (used candy corn mix)
How to Make "Chocolate Glazed Donut" Autumn Cookies
- 1Cream sugars and butter. Then add egg and beat.
- 2Mix in cream cheese and vanilla. Blend well.
- 3Combine all dry ingredients (save decorations) in a separate bowl and mix.
- 4Then add a quarter at time, the dry ingredients. Blending between each addition.
- 5Refrigerate or freeze dough until stiff.
- 6Take dough and form into ball a little smaller than golf balls. Then roll in confectioners' sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.