"Chocolate Glazed Donut" Autumn Cookies
This makes about two dozen. Enjoy!
1 boxcream cheese
1/2 cdark brown sugar
1 tspbaking powder
1 pinchkosher salt
1/4 ccocoa, unsweetened
·confectioners' sugar to roll
24edible autumn decorations, (used candy corn mix)
How to Make "Chocolate Glazed Donut" Autumn Cookies
- Cream sugars and butter. Then add egg and beat.
- Mix in cream cheese and vanilla. Blend well.
- Combine all dry ingredients (save decorations) in a separate bowl and mix.
- Then add a quarter at time, the dry ingredients. Blending between each addition.
- Refrigerate or freeze dough until stiff.
- Take dough and form into ball a little smaller than golf balls. Then roll in confectioners' sugar and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.