Chocolate Fudge Bonbon Cookies
Be sure you do not bake these too long. Its probably a good idea to try a small batch first right at 6 minutes. Remove them from oven and allow to sit a few minutes to see if they firm up right. They will not look done when they are.
- 2 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- or instead of milk chocolate use white chocolate kisses or peppermint kisses
How to Make Chocolate Fudge Bonbon Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, stir chocolate chips and butter until melted and smooth. Stir in condensed milk, flour and vanilla until well blended.
- 2Shape one level tablespoon of chocolate chip dough around each candy kiss. Arrange bonbons one inch apart on ungreased cookie sheets. If desired sprinkle a few colored "sprinkles" on bonbons before baking.
Bake 6 minutes. Bonbons will be soft and shiny, but will firm up as they cool.
Instead of sprinkles you can drizzle a little thin frosting on these to make them look pretty.