Chocolate Fluff Shortbread Sandwitches
Maybe you will remember these cookies made from marshmallow fluff
How to Make Chocolate Fluff Shortbread Sandwitches
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. (The recipe called for 375 but I use 350 degrees)
Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper or foil.
- In the bowl of a mixer with paddle attachments, combine butter and sugar beating until smooth. Add flour, salt and baking chocolate powder and mix until blended.
- Pat into the pan into a even layer and prick top with fork too allow heat to excape during baking.
- Bake 20-25 minutes Rotating the pan half way through baking.
- Take from oven and emediately cut into 2 inch by 1 inch fingers. Let cool completely.
Spread the marshmallow fluff on 1/2 of the fingers and top with the other half.