How to Make Chocolate Filled Snowball Cookies
- 1Beat butter, sugar & vanilla until light & fluffy.
- 2Add nuts, flour, blend well & chill.
- 3Shape dough around kissesm using about 1/2 Tablespoon for each kiss.
- 4Roll dough into a ball and press kiss into it covering completely.
- 5Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake in preheated 375 oven for 12 minutes, or until set & lightly brown.
- 7Cool slightly & roll in confectioner's sugar while still warm.
- 8Cool. Store in tightly covered container or freeze. Roll in sugar again if desired.