How to Make Chocolate Eclair squares a cookie bar
- 1Line 9x13 pan with graham crackers.
- 2Mix the 2 French Cream instant pudding mixes with only 3 cups of milk,and fold in the 9 ounces of cool whip
- 3Pour 1/2 the mixture over graham crackers. Place another layer of crackers on top.
- 4Pour remaining pudding on top.Place the third layer of crackers over pudding.Frost with icing.Refrigerate.Can be made the day before,
- 5ICING:Melt chocolate in butter;add corn syrup,vanilla,confectionary sugar and milk