How to Make CHOCOLATE DIPPED CREAMS FROM MOM'S RECIPES
- 1Cream butter and powdered sugar , add vanilla.
- 2sift together salt, starch, and flour together. blend to mix.
- 3chill 2-3 hours then form into balls,triangles crescents or bars.
- 4grease sheet and preheat oven to 375 degrees. bake for 12 minutes.
- 5cool then roll in sugar, dip part of each cookie in chocolate then dip in nuts, coconut, nuts or jimmies.
- 6allow chocolate to harden. These candies/cookie bars make wonderful treats for holiday company. their is so much you can do with your creations.