Chocolate Crunch Cookies with Peanut Butter
They actually help pay the way for three mission trips to Moscow, Russia.
- 1 box
- snack crackers, generic brand or ritz brand
- 1 medium
- jar of creamy peanut butter or crunchy
- 2 lb
- candy chocolate
- sprinkles for top or another color of chocolate for drizzling
- wax paper
- plastic bags
- dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white, lemon, peanut butter, pumpkin spice, dark mint chocolate, cherry, orange
FLAVORS I'VE TRIED
How to Make Chocolate Crunch Cookies with Peanut Butter
- 3Melt down your candy chocolate in a double boiler pan or in microwave. Get out a small pair of tongs the kind you would use to flip hot dogs or burgers on the grill. Now dip your crackers into the chocolate and then tap the side of the bowl with your tongs to get off the excess chocolate and place cookie on wax paper. Sprinkle or drizzle chocolate on top for whatever festive occasion you are making them for.
- 94-13-13 --- These are a great cookie/candy to make for bake sales or any fundraising event that includes baked goods. I just recently made 10 1/2 dozen of these and broke them up into little bags with 4 cookies each. I made tags for them and wrapped a pretty purple ribbon around them and sold them for $1.00 each. I had 32 bags to sell for my Aunt Linda's benefit and they all went.