How to Make Chocolate Crinkles
- 1Sift these together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- 2Put chocolate packages in a glass bowl with very hot water until ready to use.
- 3Combine oil, chocolate and sugar then mix well. Add flour to mixture. Mix throughly. Chill overnight! This is a must!
- 4Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 5I use a cookie dough scoop, this way all cookies are the same size. Drop by cookie scoop into powdered sugar. ( I put the powdered sugar in a spring roll pan so you have plentry of room.) Roll the sugar coated dough into balls and place 3 inches apart on foil or parchment paper on your cookie cheets.
- 6Cook ONLY 10 minutes.....No longer! If you do they will be to dry! To cool place on wax paper (you don't want them to stick). Store in and air tight container. You can use ziplocl bags or food saver bags and store in the Freezer.
I take them out as needed and let them thaw. When thawed they are as fresh as the day you made them. Enjoy.