Chocolate Cookies on a stick
How to Make Chocolate Cookies on a stick
- Mix the first 3 ingredients in a bowl with a spoon just to combine,and make balls the size of a nut.
24 to 26 pcs
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper and put on the balls 2" apart in a row
- Insert a stick into each ball and press a little the top
- Add a second row of cookie mix balls and repeat step 3
- Put on top of each cookie the mm's,one in the center and 5 more in a circle pressing them a little
- Bake them 10-12 mins at 400F. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet.
- Turn upside down ea. cookie, melt white chocolate in the microwave, put it in a sandwich bag and drizzle on each cookie back.Once the chocolate is dry pack them in plastic or celophan bags with a bow