- 18 oz pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough mix
- 2 large
- eggs, lightly beaten
- pkg milk chocolate brownie mix
- 1/2 c
- canola oil
- 1/3 c
- cooled, strong brewed coffee
- 1 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate-coffee brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 13" x 9" x 2" pan w/ cooking spray. Press sugar cookie dough mix into bottom of pan. Set aside.
- 2In lg bowl, combine eggs, brownie mix, oil and coffee. Mix until just combined. Spread batter evenly over sugar cookie dough.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate chips over brownie mix. Bake 40 min, or until edges are set. Cool. Cut into bars.