★★★★★ 2 votes5
8 Tbspmargarine or butter
1 1/2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 pkgsemi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
1 1/2 cflaked coconut
1 can(s)condensed milk
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Add crumbs and cinnamon to pan and mix well. Press evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, then coconut, then nuts, evenly over crust. Pour condensed milk over all. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Pour condensed milk over all.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.