Chocolate Chipper Lava Cookies
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do- I'm out of chocolate rehab now! lol
- 1 1/4 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 c
- butter flavor crisco shortening
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 large
- 1 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 3/4 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- dove dark chocolate kisses - those wrapped squares, unwrapped
How to Make Chocolate Chipper Lava Cookies
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375^. Spray or grease 24 muffin wells or use cupcake liners in the well and spray those too.Set aside.
- 2Combine sugar, shortening , milk and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat egg into creamed mixture.
- 3Combine flour,salt, and baking soda.
Mix into creamed mixture until just blended. Stir in just the chocolate chips not the Dove chocolate.