Chocolate Chip Pie
Adapted from "Royer's Round Top Cafe" recipe for Bud's Chocolate Chip Pie.
1 cpacked brown sugar
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cmelted unsalted butter
1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 ccoarsely chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
110 inch pie shell (9 inch will work just fine as well. i used the recipe for my "no roll pie crust" & it worked out nicely.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Pie
- Mix sugars and flour together.
- Stir in eggs and then the butter, combining well.
- Fold in the chips and nuts if you are using them.
- Spread in the prepared crust.
- Bake at 325 degress for 60 to 70 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let pie cool and set before cutting. Enjoy!