Chocolate Chip Kiss Cookies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
9 ozchocolate kisses
1 cbutter, softened
1/3 cgranulated sugar
1/3 clight brown sugar - firmly packed
1 tspvanilla extract
2 call purpose flour
1 cchocolate mini-chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Kiss Cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add flour, beat until smooth. Stir in small chocolate chips.
- Mold a tablespoon of dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely.
- Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.