chocolate chip Cookies Recipes
1 & 2/3 cbread flour
2 Tbspvanilla extract
1 1/4 Tbspbaking soda
1 1/2 Tbspbaking powder
1 1/2 Tbspkosher salt
283.5g(10osoftened unsalted butter
2 Tbspcake flour
1 cup + 2caster sugar
1 1/4 clight brown sugar(firmly packed)
460 gchoc chips(of your choice)
How to Make chocolate chip Cookies Recipes
- Start by shifting bread flour into a large mixing bowl.Then shift your baking powder,baking soda and kosher salt and mix it all really well until it's all combined and just keep it aside.
- Then shift your light brown sugar in a separate bowl.You really need to do this spot because light brown sugar has a tendency to jump up and create a big rock inside them.
- Then shift white sugar once it all done just mix the two sugar together until you reach even consistency where there light brown sugar and white sugar are nicely combined.
- Once it has done add softened unsalted butter and beat to electric stand mixer.If you are using electric stand mixer then just put on low for about 3 to 5 minutes and continue beating until the mixture became light and fluffy.
- You can see when your mixture has done it look significantly color light and fluffy.
- Once mixture has done add eggs,again beat well.Once it's done add vanilla extract and mix them well.
- Then slowly add flour mixture into a butter mixture.In three edition mixing well until everything is well combined.It might be a little hard to use hand whisker so if you have an electric hand mixer or even stand electric mixer then its even more batter and your life will be so much easier but it definitely still possible just use hand whisker because i have done so.
- If the flour get stuck in your whisk use you hands and take out the mixture and start continuing whisk until the mixture looks quiet thick and when you press your fingerprints into then you can see that fingerprints still stay so this is a texture that you want.
- Now its a fun part of pouring in the chocolate chips after pouring the chocolate chips try to used a plastic spoon because it make a soft to mix it.
- Once it'done your mixture look nice and even coated into chocolate chips.
- There are two ways in which you can chill your dough.
- 1st you can leave your dough inside the bowl and press up plastic rep over a dough.This will prevent from drying out while it sits in your fridge or alternatively if you need bowl for something you just remove your dough and rep in plastic sheets.
- Once it has done put into a fridge and let it chill for at least 24-36 hours.
- Between 24 to 36 hours it's the best time for removing the dough.
- When dough is chilled for about 30 hours remove the sheets you can see that actually it quiet hard and it impossible to break a part.So use a knife and break the ends off.
- Then crash into a round balls and make it will be compact once it done try to roll it into a smooth ball and keep it aside continue doing same for remaining dough.
- Before bake them preheat the oven on 150 C.
- On a ball just sprinkle little bit of sea salt over them because it not stick on tray.
- Keep the all balls on a try and use a ring kinda sorta with the perfection circular shaped cookie.You can do what ever you want start i worship you could be and bake about 10 minutes at 150 C.
- Space them out little more .