Chocolate Chip Cookies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
I adjusted the recipe a little, using the Splenda Brown Sugar Blend (instead of regular brown sugar) and I did not dip the cookies into a chocolate sauce. So the carb count shown here is probably slightly more than what this recipe actually is.
Servings Per Recipe: 36
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs: 10g
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies - Low Sugar/Diabetic Friendly Recipe
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- 3Combine butter, brown sugar, granulated sweetener in large bowl until light and fluffy. Blend in egg and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Drop dough onto ungreased baking sheets by heaping tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 8-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet 1 minute then move to wire rack.