Chocolate Chip Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 1/2 cunbleached all-purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1/2 tspground himalayan sea salt
1 cbutter, soft
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1 tsppure vanilla extract
2 largefree-run eggs
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt; whisk well and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, add butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla; beat until creamy. Add eggs and beat until well incorporated. Add 1/3 dry ingredients until combined before adding another 1/3, mixing well between each addition. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to the fridge for 30 minutes to 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and bring it back to room temperature, about 30 to 40 minutes. Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Scoop up about 1 ½ tbsp. of dough, roll each into a ball, slightly oblong shaped on top with a flat bottom. Place on a baking sheet lined with a silicon mat, spacing evenly.
- Transfer to the preheated oven and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from the heat and let cookies cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before placing them on a wire rack to cool completely. Makes 3 to 4 dozen