Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
2/3 cbutter, unsalted
1/2 cfirmly packed light brown sugar
1 largeegg room temp
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cmini semisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl,combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with the sugars until smooth, about 3 min. Add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and beat thoroughly. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, leaving several inches between for expansion.
- Bake for 10-12 min. or until lightly golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on thesheets for 1 min., then remove to a rack to cool completely.