Chocolate Chip Cookie
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. From "Advanced Bread and Pastry; A Professional Approach"
★★★★★ 2 votes5
5 1/2 ozbutter
3 3/8 ozsugar
4 1/8 ozbrown sugar
2 1/2 ozeggs
1 tspvanilla extract
8 3/4 ozbread flour
8 1/2 ozchocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Gradually add the eggs and then the vanilla.
- Combine the bread flour, baking soda and salt; mix to 50% incorperation.
- Ass the chocolate chips and mix just until incorperated.
- Using a cookie or icecream scoop, drop cookies onto a parchment lined sheet pan and bake at 350F in a convection oven for 10 to 12 minutes