chocolate chip cookie cheesecake
How to Make chocolate chip cookie cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350. In a large bowl beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until well mixed. Set aside.
- Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from 1 roll on bottom of a greased 9x13 glass baking dish. Press together so there will be no holes in dough.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden and center is slightly firm. Remove from oven let cool ten refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
- Note keep cookie dough refrigerated until just before slicing. You can serve the cheesecake plain, with chocolate sauce, with fudge or whipped topping.