Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
155 gdessicated coconut
2 Tbspcoconut flour
95 gcashew nuts
60 mlcoconut oil, melted
2 Tbspcacao nibs
1 Tbspvanilla extract
How to Make Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F.
- Add all the ingredients, except the cacao nibs, to a food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a dough ball.
- Add the dough to a mixing bowl and slowly stir in the cacao nibs.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal parts and form small balls with it.
- Place the balls onto a baking try lined with grease proof paper and flatten them out into circles. Leave approx 1 cm of space between each cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes until turning golden on the edges.