★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- your favorite choclate chip cookie dough in a tube
- 2 - 8 oz
- boxes of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 tsp
- vanilla (optional)
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Flour or spray a 13 x 9in pan
I usually spray my pan with non-stick cooking spray, then dust it with flour.
- 2Mix together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- 3A good thing to do before handling the dough is to spray your hands/fingers with cooking spray. Helps the dough come off easier.
Open one of the tubes of cookie dough and press it into the bottom of the pan. (You'll be able to cover the entire bottom)
- 4Pour the cream cheese mixture onto the the cookie dough and spread out evenly.
- 5Open the last tube of cookie dough.
Spray your finger tips again with the cooking spray.
Take small amounts of dough, flatten them in the palm of your hand
Then lay them out on top of the cream cheese mixture until it's covered.
Don't worry if you can still see some of the cream cheese mixture peaking thru, the dough will rise and spread out.
- 6Place in the oven for 45 mins at 350
When they're done let them cool to room temp.
- 7If you have a regtangular cookie sheet place that on top of the 13x9 pan and tip it over. You should be able to tap on the bottom of that pan and the cookies should fall out.
- 8Cut them to the desired size. 2x2 usually helps them last longer.
Place them in the fridge overnight or the freezer.
They're BEST served very cold.