★★★☆☆ 2 votes3
- 1/2 c
- cold butter
- 1 pkg
- (1 lb 1.5 oz) betty crocker oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- 1In bowl, cut butter into cookie mix. Stir in 1 egg until mixture is crumbley. Gently spoon 3 cups crumb mixture into greased pan; press into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- 2In bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, 2 eggs and the vanilla with electric mixer on midium speed until smooth. Pour over cookie crust. Spoon remaining crumb misture over cream cheese.
- 3Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.