Chocolate Chip Bites1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ccanola oil
1 cbrown sugar
2.5 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking soda
1.5 csemisweet chocolate chips
How to Make Chocolate Chip Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; Lightly spray or wipe two baking sheets with vegetable oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the oil, sugar, egg and egg whites until smooth.
- Add flour, soda and salt; Mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix gently.
- Place dough in 1/2 teaspoon mounds on sheet; Bake for 7 minutes or until brown.