- pouch sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 c
- butter, softened
- 2 c
- semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1/2 c
- cherry-flavored dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
I APOLOGIZE FOR THE TERRIBLE PICTURE
I TRIED DELETING AND IT WON'T LET ME :(
How to Make Chocolate Chip Biscotti Cherry/Cranberry
- 1Make cookie dough blending cookie mix, butter, egg, flour, hazelnuts, cranberries and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips until stiff dough forms. Roll half of dough at a time into 8 x 2 1/2 inch rectangle. bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. Cool 15 minutes.
- 2Cut each rectangle crosswise into 3/4-inch slices. Place slices, cut sides down, on cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes, turning once, until crisp. cool; place biscotti on cooling racks. Cool completely.
- 3Microwave chocolate chips on High 30-60 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle chocolate over one side of each biscotti. Let stand until chocolate is set.