Chocolate Cherry Balls
- 1 c chocoalte graham cracker crumbs
- 1 c mini chocolate chips (i like the milk chocolate)
- 3/4 c butter cookies crumbs
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/4 c dark corn syrup (dark karo)
- 1/2 c fudge frosting (i use betty crocker)
- 1 t vanilla
- large bag of dried cherries (you will need between 70 and 80 cherries depending on size balls you roll)
- powdered sugar for rolling the balls in (you can also use cocoa)
How to Make Chocolate Cherry Balls
- 1In a large bowl stir together graham crumbs, cookie crumbs and mini chips.
- 2Add corn syrup, fudge frosting and vanilla. Using hands knead until all ingredients come together.
- 3Shape into balls (I make mine about one inch round) then press two dried cherries into the center of each and reshape to make sure cherries are covered.
- 4Roll balls in a bowl filled with powdered sugar or cocoa (we prefer powdered sugar)