Chocolate Cashew Coconut Clusters
They are finger lickin' good!
How to Make Chocolate Cashew Coconut Clusters
- Line cookie sheets with wax paper and set aside.
Mix together toasted coconut and cashews and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a large microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes, or until melted.
- Add in coconut and cashews. Using a rubber spatula, stir until thoroughly mixed together.
- Form into clusters by placing heaping tablespoons of mixture onto the lined cookie sheets. Allow clusters to harden at room temperature for 1 hour or so, until firm enough to handle.
Or place in refrigerator (especially on hot, humid days) until set.
- Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- Note: to toast nuts and coconut
Preheated oven to 325°. Toast cashews on a baking sheet in the preheated oven 10 minutes or so until golden. Cool completely.
Toast coconut on baking sheet in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges. Cool completely.