Chocolate Cappuccino Bacon Cookies
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Love the chocolate and cappuccino.. then add bacon to it and you have one delicious cookie!
I did order the cappuccino chips, but these babies would be good with any chip in them. I would recommend that you get the bacon really crisp when cooking it. The Test Kitchen
- 1/2 lb
- maple cured bacon
- 1 c
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 tsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 3/4 c
- cocoa powder
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- salt (omit if you use salted butter)
- 2 c
- cappuccino chips by guittard
How to Make Chocolate Cappuccino Bacon Cookies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cut bacon into 1/2" pieces and saute till done in frying pan. Drain, let cool and set aside. If pieces are too big crumble them.
- 3Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and sift together and set aside.
- 4In mixing bowl combine butter, sugar and vanilla cream till light and somewhat fluffy. Add eggs and beat till well creamed.
- 5Add flour mixture to the butter mixture stir to combine. Than add bacon pieces and cappuccino chips.
- 6Drop by spoonful onto parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 12 to 13 minutes. Let rest a few minutes than transfer to cooling rack and enjoy!
- 7If you are unable to get cappuccino chips, you can use butterscotch, peanut butter or chocolate chips. I also topped the cookies with vanilla candy melts that I melted added maple flavoring to than drizzled on top.