Chocolate Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
I took this recipe off of a food blog, stephaniecooks.com, and tweaked it to my liking!
I hope you enjoy :D
1 box(18.4 oz.) betty crocker super moist triple chocolate fudge cake mix (can be any flavor you like)
1 tspbaking powder
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 cchocolate chips
1 ccoconut, shredded (i used sweetened) (you may also add in any additional add ins if you'd like)
How to Make Chocolate Cake Batter Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and baking powder
- Add the eggs and oil into mix and combine until moistened (use your hands! it's faster and easier that way)
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut and mix until well combined
- Lightly grease cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray; take a tablespoonful of mix and roll into small balls or ovals and place onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart
- Bake 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack to cool completely.