Chocolate Butterscotch Candy (Bird's Nests)
How to Make Chocolate Butterscotch Candy (Bird's Nests)
- Heat chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler or in the microwave about 4 minutes or until the chips are smooth.
- Stir in chow mein noodles until they are thoroughly coated.
- Use a tablespoon to place spoonfuls of the mixture on a waxed paper lined baking dish
- Allow the candy to cool until the chocolate/butterscotch has hardened
- These are also known as bird nests. A fun suggestion is to place the mixture on a waxed paper making a small indentation in the center of the candy to serve as a "nest". Place colorful jelly beans or robin's eggs candy into the indentation and voila! Bird's nests!