★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 c
- chocolate chips semi sweet (6 oz. package)
- 1/2 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 2 c
- chow mein noodles
- jelly beans
How to Make Chocolate Bird's Nest Easter Treats
- 1Place chocolate chips and peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute.
Place a piece of wax paper on top of bowl while heating.
- 2Stir thoroughly and heat an additional 1 minute on 50% power.
- 3Stir in chow mein noodles until fully coated.
- 4Prepare a cookie sheet with a piece of wax paper to place nest on it.
- 5Spoon by tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet, press down to form a nest shape.
- 6Place two or three jelly beans on each nest.
- 7Refrigerate until firm. Approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- 8optional toppings: Salted peanuts can be used in place of jelly beans.