★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 cchocolate chips semi sweet (6 oz. package)
1/2 ccreamy peanut butter
2 cchow mein noodles
How to Make Chocolate Bird's Nest Easter Treats
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter into a microwave safe bowl. Heat on 50% power for 1 minute.
Place a piece of wax paper on top of bowl while heating.
- Stir thoroughly and heat an additional 1 minute on 50% power.
- Stir in chow mein noodles until fully coated.
- Prepare a cookie sheet with a piece of wax paper to place nest on it.
- Spoon by tablespoonful onto prepared baking sheet, press down to form a nest shape.
- Place two or three jelly beans on each nest.
- Refrigerate until firm. Approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- optional toppings: Salted peanuts can be used in place of jelly beans.