Chocolate Billionaire Cookies
- (14 ounce) package caramels
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped pecans
- 1 c
- rice crispies
- 3 c
- milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 tsp
- colored sprinkles or chopped nuts for decorating candies
How to Make Chocolate Billionaire Cookies
- 1Line two baking sheets with waxed paper; grease the paper and set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the caramels and water; cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in pecans and cereal until coated. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared pans. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until form.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening over low heat; stir until smooth. Dip candy into chocolate, coating all sides; place on prepared pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container.
- 3For Christmas I put a few red and green sprinkles on these right after dipping in chocolate. You can decorate as you like for any holiday.