Chocolate 911 emergency Cookies
If You enjoy brownies you'll love these cookies.
This is from the mary hamilton collection so is the photo until I make my own again, soon.
911 CHOC COOKIE BATTER
6 ozsemi sweet choc. chips
6 ozbittersweet choc. (ok to use dark choc broke in lge pcs.)
1 stkbutter @ room temp & divided
1 1/2 Cflour
1/3 Chersheys cocoa (unsweetened)
1 1/2 tspbaking powder
3/4 Cbrown sugar
3/4 Cgranulated sugar
1 1/2 tspvailla extract
How to Make Chocolate 911 emergency Cookies
- Preheat Oven @ 350
Grease Cookie sheet
- Melt chocolates and 1/2 stk butter, cool just to warm.
- Sift; Flour cocoa baking pdr, and salt, together, set aside
- Beat 1/2 stk butter, brn sugar, granulated sgr, until consistency of wet sand.
- Add; eggs and vanilla to butter, & mix
- Mix in the Chocolate mixture, Beating only til combined ( do not over Beat)
- Stir in Flour Mixture, just t0 combined.
- Chill no more than 1 hr.
- I use small ice cream scoop to make uniform cookies, or Roll size of walnuts,
Place on GREASED cookie sheet 2" apart.
- Bake 9-11 min. @ 350. (DO NOT OVER BAKE)
- Cool 2 min in pan before removing to cooling racks.
Enjoy the best ever Chocolate FIX!!!!